Laboratory Corporation employees can access MyLabCorp through an online login portal. The website www.mylabocorp.com allows them to access their accounts. LabCorp employees can create an account, log in, and access their employer’s many services using the portal.
Employees can log in 24/7, and the portal is easy to use. Employees can create their profiles and provide any information their employers require.
Facing Issues While Login? Follow The Below-Given Steps
That being said, you should never forget your employee ID and password. There are a few things that you can try when trying to access the MyLabCorp Login portal if you encounter any issues. If you are having trouble accessing MyLabCorp Login, here are a few steps you can take.
- If you are unable to reset your password, check the answer to the security question. It is possible that you answered it incorrectly.
- In the event that one of these factors is not true, you will have to speak to the service desk to have your password reset. If you need assistance, you can call 336-436-4357 or 877-735-3776, or you can send an email to [email protected].
- It is essential to understand that your security question answer is not case-sensitive.
- Make sure your internet connection is working and that your browser isn’t blocking the site.
- There’s no point in trying to remember your password by entering every random alphanumeric combination you’ve ever used. Attempting to do so will only lead to your MyLabCorp account being disabled, as you have only three attempts to guess the correct answer.
- If that happens, you may have to contact the IT service desk so that your account can be reactivated and your password changed. It is either possible to click on the ‘Forgot Your Password link and follow the steps described above, or you can contact the IT service desk for assistance.