The design of the portal is very simple and user-friendly. By following the steps we have provided below, one can easily access their employee account without facing any difficulty. Keep in mind that your account will be disabled after three unsuccessful attempts to log in. You will need to contact the IT support team of LabCorp to unlock your account if this occurs.
All LabCorp employees are provided with an employee ID from the very beginning. For the MyLabCorp login portal, the ID contains 5 or 6 digits, which serves as a user name. For any situation where you haven’t received your employee ID, you can contact your supervisor.
Login Steps To Access Your Account
The My LabCorp employee portal makes it easier for your employees to access information related to their work. In addition, as long as you have a reliable internet connection, you can access it anywhere, anytime. The steps to sign in to MyLabCorp are as follows:
- The new tab will open in the web browser you are using.
- Enter the URL “https://www.mylabcorp.com” in the address bar.
- If you are having trouble reaching the page, check your internet connection and disable your VPN (if you have one).
- Your Employee ID and password must now be entered in the appropriate boxes.
- Hit the Login button below the boxes after accurately entering the login credentials.
Users who are first-time users will create their password by entering a combination of their date of birth and social security number. Contact your supervisor if you do not know or do not remember your employee ID.
In addition to its employees, LabCorp also takes care of their families. All you need to do is log into the mylabcorp login portal with a few simple steps if you are an employee. Everything else will be handled by LabCorp. If you are facing any issues while accessing the portal or you need some guidance, you can always contact the customer support team at LabCorp. They will address all your queries and will give you proper guidance.