In addition to the employee login portal, MyLabCorp offers a patient login portal. The portal allows patients to view their test results, schedule appointments, and pay their medical and test bills. Visit patient.labcorp.com to access the portal.
LabCorp Patient Portal Information
The official website for this portal can be found at www.patient.labcorp.com. Those who have already registered can log in using their registered email address and password. Click on the Create an Account button below the Sign In text if you are visiting the site for the first time.
Personal information such as a name, gender, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and password must be provided. Upon verifying your account and logging in to your account, you can access various services offered by the portal.
Patient Portal Services
Schedule An Appointment: The patient portal allows you to schedule an appointment. Follow these steps to do so:
- Log in to your Labcorp Patient account.
- In the main menu, click Appointments.
- The individual who needs the appointment (you or a dependent) should be selected.
- Click on Schedule Appointment.
Pay Your Bills: From the official portal, you can manage your medical bills. Payments can be made using the following methods:
- Visit Labcorp’s Bill Pay page.
- The automated voice response system is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 800-845-6167.
- Pay your bill by mail at the address displayed on your invoice. When mailing in your payment, please attach the bill stub. You must include your invoice number on your check when paying by check.
- Payments can be made in person at any of our lab locations (patient service centers).
View Test Results: As soon as your laboratory results are delivered to your healthcare provider (except where state or federal laws prevent this), they are delivered to your Labcorp Patient account. There are some tests that are not available in Labcorp patients, including employee drug testing.