Employees of LabCorp have access to an online account portal or website called MyLabCorp, where they can manage their accounts. An online employee login portal and authorized personnel of LabCorp can use it. The company employee can access their personal information via www.mylabcorp.com, which is a LabCorp employee login portal.
Logging into your account allows you to access your work schedule, update your personal information, access payroll information, view compensation details, and more. You will need your employee ID and password to access your account. Please refer to the below-given guide to reset your forgotten password.
Step By Step Procedure For Resetting Your Password
When a user forgets their login credentials, we do not recommend trying to log in by guessing the wrong credentials. Your account will be suspended if three wrong attempts are made. You can instead use the below explanation to resolve the forgotten password issue.
- Launch the web browser you are using and open a new tab.
- In the address bar, type “https://www.mylabcorp.com” and press enter.
- You can reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link given below the login box.
- Answer the security question that was set by you during the account registration process. You do not need to change the case of the answer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the remaining steps.
You can contact customer service if you need help with a password reset or any other questions. You can therefore call 336-436-4357 and 87-735-3776. For further assistance, you can also e-mail [email protected].
If you are a first-time user, your password is your birthdate in dd/mm/yy format. When you access your account for the first time, it is recommended that you change your password immediately. Make sure you pick a password that no one can guess and that you can easily remember.